Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Journey Glaze Galore!

Journey Glaze is amazing ... do you see that shine? Such a gorgeous glossy look! Can you just see that fish swimming! I am so pleased with the outcome of this card. I created it for my challenge page on Facebook, a dude card and using our new coloring system.  Journey Glaze is FSJ's exclusive product....it's a combo of a resin and a glue. It can make something really shiny like the photo above or you can sprinkle glitter on it when it's wet. The beauty of it is it doesn't yellow, have air bubbles or change the color of whatever is underneath it!
To color the water in the jar and the fish, I used some re-inkers, our Fusion Blender,  and our blending brushes. All you have to do is put a little re-inker on an old clear block, some Fusion Blender in the brush, pick-up some re-inker color and paint away!
The box you see at the left is my Silk box! We have this delightful product called Silk in seven different colors, it's pretty and has glittery specks in it. It comes in a little bottle that looks like a nail polish bottle with the brush. To apply Silk, you just flick the brush and let the prettiness disperse! My current favorite color right is Cool Pool!
The challenge on my FB page was a masculine  card ... I think this card turned into a romantic masculine card! Leave me a comment and tell me who I should send it to! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment