Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Collage Style


This kind of card is really my favorite to create... there's not an exactness per say and nothing has to be just right...plus it's a little messy! 
I am drawn to the blue ombre strip on the left hand side!  I created it using Pool Play and Beach Ball ink pads on a stamp from the set Brush Stokes, stamps created to look like paint strokes... pretty cool!
I used no less than at least one stamp from five different sets, one back ground stamp and 2 ATS's ... what fun! Plus the texture is from our Beach Towel embossing folder. That's whats fun about being a Journey Coach .... you can have it all! 
The little rose in the frame I colored with our coloring system, which consist of re-inkers, Blending solution and a blending brush. Don't you just love that skinny little frame... sigh...the joys of having dies and an awesome machine like the Journey Grand, which comes in our starter kit or the Journey Platinum! The Platinum is this gorgeous new machine we just released!  It comes with a magnetic plate and whoo hoo... it's for die cutting all the new steel rule dies! Pretty much any companies thin metal dies and steel rules dies work in this awesome machine... along with embossing folders of course! I love our tool colors ... they are so bright and cheerful!
 I hope my card inspires you to at least try collage style. It's fun being creative!

                         
 


No comments:

Post a Comment