Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Joy of Leaves

Leaves galore... this cards a little artsy ... just my style! I used the die from the Autumn Time Bundle to die cut the negative space on the card panel...and I have squirrels peaking through ... how cute it that!
I am in love with Tim Holtz's stapler ... and I used it to attach that gorgeous gold puffy heart... did you know you get those for free with every $50 you spend in the Journey store. You get to choose which bloom benefits you want with your order! There are also puffy silver stars and even stamps you can pick from!
I went a little wild on this card with silks and accessories! I used Citrus Cooler, Cool Pool and Dark Roast Silks, Washi Tape, Journey Thread and Candy Mini's ... probably the most ever! It's epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment