Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sweater Weather

Fall might be my favorite time of the year here in Phoenix... I woke up this morning and it was only 56 degrees! Wow that was awesome! I love sweaters and hoodies so yep.... I am happy with these rainy, cloudy & blustery days!
I love our stamps and die bundles ...you get the stamp and die cheaper if you get the bundle! This is our set called Autumn Time Bundle... the fonts used for the sentiments are awesome.
I used our splashes to color the leaves on this picture... I love our splashes... did I tell you I bought them all!  They are so pretty all lined up... I guarantee you they are not that full still lol! I am getting ready for Christmas cards so I just ordered the Gold, Silver and Sweet Berry as back up! A girl can never have enough sprays lol!

I added a little ice with my leaves! Do you see those gorgeous Sparkle Drops... they come in three sizes! 
I love my Autumn leaf card... leaves and trees are my favorite in Nature.. along with Mountains and lakes and rivers ... who am I kidding... I love all nature! My friend Tania sent me this gorgeous tree photo... it's outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment