Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Little Plaid Fun

I love plaid... especially this time of the year, although in Phoenix there is not a lot of occasions for me to wear plaid and I so miss snuggling under blankets! So my challenge for this week is to create you own plaid... I used our printed paper, inked up our Fannel Life background stamp with Clear Pigment ink and stamped over the striped printed paper. I am so loving our amazing PanPastels ... I used the Limeade Splash pan and smoothed it over the printed paper... which created the most beautiful plaid.
The rest of the card just came together... love how it turned out!



Cardbase: Watermelon Fusion
Stamps: Among Nature, Holly Jolly,
Dies: Journey Ovals,
Ribbon: Limeade Splash Satin Ribbon
Inks: Dark Roast, Clear Pigment Ink, Gold Embossing Powder
Journey Color Burst Color Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment