Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Color Crush #fsjcolorcrush



I love our true color fusion inks ... they are simply amazing how they coordinate together! This weekend on the Fun Stampers Journey Blog, they posted some color crush options and I took the Challenge and posted it on my Challenge page too!
The stamp I used on the card is Beauty Blooms, a stamp set from our Mystic Romance collection ... the whole collection features an embroidery look, something no one has and it's pretty cool right!
With the second set of color crush colors I created a dashboard for my planner and I love how it turned out! I used our Flutter Hearts Impression plate and the three ink pads ... love these colors together! And did you notice the silver washi tape .... so much fun!

And just in case you haven't heard ... all of our ink pads are on sale for 20% off ... snatch up all your favorite colors while you can!

Fluttering Hearts Impression Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment