Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy Haunting

We have the bestest Halloween product... stamps, sequins, splashes, liquid colors, silks and the Journey Gel Press... whooo hoo all this stuff made the most fun card ever.. oh yeah and I used the Pan Pastels for the cutie patootie mummy .... are they really cute? I don't know, I have never seen one!
These photos are the materials are the ones I used for the card... plus the Journey Gel Press! I can't live without my gel press ... it's way too cool! 
Our Splashes come with a cool sprayer and the Liquid color are new ... they are dye-based ink, that coordinate with all of our other products... you can use it for anything! The silks are our coolest product ... I haven't seen anyone else with this type of product! You can drip it, sprinkle it, paint it, flick it and yep it's gorgeous!
Just so you know we have our Journey Media Product on sale!

 And we have a super duper recruiting special! Once you have purchased your first qualifying purchase you email in and receive this $100 dollar bundle for FREEEEEE!!!! Yippppeee everyone loves free!
Check out my site www.funstampersjourney.com/rosiesbliss

No comments:

Post a Comment