Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Three Wise Men

Christmas cards are so fun to create, you have funny ones, winter ones, religious one, and so much more... pretty much anything goes! Traditional colors and non-traditional colors, you can use any color combo you want and people will love your card! That's the beauty of Christmas!
For this card I use the Wise Men digi from RG Studio 360 and I grabbed a bunch of gelatos! you can see I didn't have to color within the lines since I was cutting them all out!
For the back gound I used gesso on a card panel of Tangy Gum cardstock and then colored over it with a stencil and gelatos, the same colors I used on the wise men. Gelatos are fun cause you can smooth them over and blend them. Let me know what kind of Christmas card you are making!

2 comments: