Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Way past 8 pm!

Oh dear... I wanted to post to the Mojo Monday blog but I see it's way past 8 pm lol... guess the holiday and rain has thrown me off. But I will try anyway! It's not often I make a round card and I want people to see it! =) So let me know what you think. I used the spotlight technique too with the butterflies ... not how people usually do the technique but I like it!  I used the new Delicate Doilies stamp set and those beautiful butterflies are from a stamp set called Kindness Matters, both are from SU. 


Here's a closer look at my spotlight technique! Yep... I added glitter. The paper and ink colors are Baja Breeze, Daffodil Yellow and poppy parade. Pretty huh?
Here's the suggested Mojo Monday sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Rose! I love the vibrant colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete