Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

As I promised!!!

So I finally put popcorn on cardstock and made a card for him! so... what do you think?
I think he looks adorable!

Plus I tried watercoloring with Tattered Angels which ... works perfectly! So check out the one below... yeah... I know, it's not mounted yet! But I am really pleased with the red... lovely color right.. it's called Santa Baby... it makes me giggle and sing every time I read the name!
This next card is really simple but I LOVE it! Tim Holtz embossing folder and sizzix Christmas tree diecut, rock candy distressing stickies and some ice glass glitter!
I distressed the edges with antique linen distress ink =)

1 comment:

  1. Love Popcorn- the duck right! Kidding...and I love your work as always. One day I will be doing this too!

    ReplyDelete