Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas is On!

Nothing is more fun than making Christmas cards and new stamps make it even better. Whoo hoo! Fun Stampers Journey has just released 15 brand new stamps. I have already picked up six of them shhhhh don't tell on me!
I wasn't sure about the Santa because I don't usually use silhouette stamps but I wanted to try something new. After creating this card I am so pleased with how he  turned out. Don't you just love those chubby legs?

The snowflakes are sooooooo yummy, they are part of the Snow Blossom's set, I used Donna Salazar's mixed media ink and sprinkled some glitter on before it dried... don't they look good over the Chocolate Print designer cardstock.The cardstock isn't in the store yet ... but I sure like using it! Check out the store and when you order please tell them you found FSJ through me. =) ps love the fonts Richard!




No comments:

Post a Comment