Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

We were busy Today!


Whoo Hoo... our first meeting of the year and take a look at all these yummy creations we made! These cards were all designed by our fearless leader and owner of the Fun Stampers Journey company, Richard Garay. Richard and his  wife, Gabby are totally awesome hosts. We spent the day, crafting, eating, laughing and sharing memories together! This card is featuring the bloom from our logo... so pretty! I think it was my favorite card of the day... they are all so pretty and fun to make too. 
This cutie was made with our new owl set, Birthday Whoo Hoo! The owls are pretty fun to color in. I am pretty happy with my balloon!
Take a look at this gorgeous card... can you just see how happy someone would be if you made this for them! The glossy accent and glitter really makes the flower 'pop'/
Look how gorgeous the butterfly is, and I love the polka dot paper in the back ground. We put the glitter on the wings with Goosebumsps, a spray texture glue... a must have!
Our last project was a mini calendar holder for the year... i am most proud of my zipper flower... it turned out perfectly. Yipppppeeee

I love stamping with our group and here are a few pictures of my friends! Drats I didn't get everybody.

Above Andrea... she likes posing for me! lol 
Gabby & Monica... their first glances at our sneak peak catalog! The rest of pics... everyone is glued to the catalogs!


Delaine & Lynn...

Shari & Jill, Gabby & Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment