Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's Your Birthday!

The deadline for Mojo Monday is coming to a close and I have to post this fun card tonight because tomorrow after church we are going to Disneyland! This card is also made for someone very special, a man that inspires me every Sunday and wrote an awesome book. Pastor Glen's book is so amazing and speaks to me and everyone in our book study. You have to check it out! You can purchase his book from Amazon!
He talks about Faith and the path we are on...and how to listen to God and wait on God. This book ask some difficult questions, you really have to think and apply it to your own life!  We are on chapter 11 and I can't wait to read more!


Now these adorable owls are from Fun Stampers Journey and you will want them too!
I love creating cards for Mojo Monday... it's funny how when I don't like the sketch... my card usually turns out to be one of my favorite!
Let me know what you think!
All the supplies used are from Fun Stampers Journey, sign up for our newsletter and get ready for Journeylicious!
Here's the sketch from Mojo Monday
Learn more about this event
You won't want to miss this mega event!

No comments:

Post a Comment