Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

One Journey Coaches Challenges!


I have started a new group on FB... and I am pretty excited about it! I think it will be pretty fun and I can't wait to see what other people submit! It's going to be a group for Journey Coaches & their guests to respond to a weekly challenge that I will be posting on Sundays. Everyone will have till the following Saturday to respond to it! Each month I will enter every participants name into http://www.randompicker.com/ and the winner will win a free Artist Trading Stamp of their choice from Fun Stampers Journey Store, purchased by me! The name of the group if you are interested in joining is "One Journey Coaches Challenges!
I use to have my challenge in a closed group that was just for my downline and customers... but... I thought why not have more fun and open it up to lots of Journey Coaches and their friends. After all people want to know more about FSJ and they want to see what we are creating with all these gorgeous stamps Richard has designed for Fun Stampers Journey!




This weeks challenge... "anything with a mustache"! I love this tag... so cute! Everyone has till next Saturday to post their creation! I used our #004 ATS, Furry Mustache and an amazing set called Artphabet for the letters! They are cut out and popped up and Journey Glazed!


The two cards above...was for my "anything in black and pink" challenge!  The one on the right was submitted by Florentina, very pretty,  she used Delightful Daises 3D embossing folder, FSJ Window Greetings stamp, and her inks were Cupcake Icing and Black Licorice ink and the same colors in card stock. The one on the left was one of my favorites... Shabby Chic and Crown Me... two very popular ATS's (FSJ Artist Trading Stamps...we have 136 so far)
The card below was for my "Christmas in July" challenge, any Christmas card without using Green or Red! This is Blitzen and the snowflakes are from Snow Buddy!


The last challenge I am sharing with you was "anything to do with a pet". This card by Nikki, just cracked me up ... it's an adorable card but what she posted was "Here's my pet Elephant. Lol. As you can see he does tricks."
She is soooo cute!

 
My entry was this one... love this dog... and that's how I felt on that day too so it worked out perfectly! ATS #093 Ruff Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment