Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Chalkboard Paint, Bling & Burlap!

I was blessed to be able to attend CHA this past weekend... and wow... it's a mega delightful, overload for sure! Especially if you dabble in other crafts besides your mainstay! I dabble in beads and jewelry making, mix media stuff, watercolor painting, copics, and stencils and so much more.
If you follow artist/bloggers like Tim Holtz, Christy Campbell Tomlinson and Julie Fei Fen Balzer... then it's just like going to heaven because you get to see them in real life! And if you are really lucky you get to take a class with them or watch them demo... soooo much fun and so much inspiration! 
I took random photos of stuff I liked or thought was really ,really cool, so I am going to just post a bunch of photos! Let me know what you like!
Prom Tux made out of Duck Tape!

La La Land Stamps... loved their make-n-take

so gorgeous... I wanted all of them!

From Prima.... looked like tons of fun

Graphic 45 TV... love their paper!

Check out the new LOGO! The candy bar beneath it was yummmmmy!


The book spines were all loomed with Tila Beads and Julianna Hudgins Beadalon loom! Many women hours went into creating all those bead beauties!

Amazing and incredible wall ... endless hours of creativity invested in this one section alone!  You should see art on the wall close up... so gorgeous and created by the talented Kazan Michaletos Clark


I was lucky enough to get to assist on mixing the paint and painting the bottles on this drying rack... pretty fun!








































The pictures from the Spellbinders Booth... they don't do the booth justice but... it was pretty spectacular! Everyone that walked in...was in awe!  The whole booth was designed by Richard Garay, the President of Fun Stampers Journey and Creative Director for Spellbinders.  He did an amazing job... knocked everyone's socks off! Four of Spellbinders Designers then assisted Richard in creating all the pretties along with Spellbinder staff like Krista, Ken, & so many more that I don't even know about! All in all this CHA was an event to remember and celebrate!

I found this last piece over in the Tim Holtz booth ... I am not sure who created it ... but I loved it! It's the little details that always grab our attention!
G Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos of CHA! I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks! I wish I had taken so many more😀

    ReplyDelete