Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Calendar Trade!

For this last Fun Stampers Journey Quarterly Meeting we had 4 orgainized trades, and I particiapated in Delaine and Nikki's Calendar Trade... so much fun because now I have the whole year designed for me! Whoo Hoo!

Richard had designed a Postcard Easel that holds the calendars easily and a photo or smaller scrapbook page, so Delaine and Nikki thought it would be cool to create a trade around this idea. And they were so right! I didn't get pictures of all of them yet but here are a few of my favorites! I also want to give a shout out to Nikki for creating the adorable vinyl that gives the year for the easel, which she gifted to all the trade participants! 
January created by Andrea, pic by Lynn
February created by Monica
April created by ME =)
July created by Richard

October created by Elena
I will post the rest when I get back from CHA...yippppeeee I get to attend.... am I a lucky girl or what! WHooo hoo California bound!
-->
G Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment