Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Monday Mojo

-->
Monday Mojo is here again! I really loved the layout so I decided to participate! Feathers are in right now and I love our Artful Feather ATS. The colors I am using are the inks you get in the starter kit: Pineapple Smoothie, Sweet Berry, Blue Lagoon.

I also am using this card for my FB challenge... which was a card with repetition ... but I am actually not sure it works cause i have nothing that's repeating. But since it's my challenge I am going to post it anyway lol.

Here's the Monday Mojo Sketch: let me know what you think!
-->
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose
ps: our website is up and going! Check it out and if you want to sign up my Coach number is #12 WHoo hoo ground floor opportunity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment