Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thank-you Trade!

I love these colors together! This is zen tangle type flower from Ornamental Dreams... it will soon be available on the website... patience people! I host a trade on my One Journey Coaches Challenge page on FB, Coaches can participate and customers! It's a lot of fun... my only worry with this months trade is I moved and can't remember which address I sent out! Good thing I still have mailbox keys to my old address, one of the benefits of being too crazy busy to take care of the little things.
Check-out our new dies... nothing on the market like them and they are made by Spellbinders so you know they have the best quality ever! there will be more coming ... so check back often! I would love for you to join my team too!
-->
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

1 comment: